The W.E.W. Co., Inc. History
Established in 1966 by William E. Watkins, Jr. as a single man sales agency. In 1975 William E. Watkins, III joined the agency as a partner and the company name was changed to W.E.W. Company. The company remained a partnership until 1992 when the ownership and company name changed to The W.E.W. Co., Inc.
The W.E.W. Co., Inc. sells Production Electronics Supplies & Custom Fabricated Products to the Electronics, Medical, Aerospace-Military and Industrial Markets.
Production Electronic Supplies:
- ESD Packaging
- Precision Hand Tools
- Electric Torque Screwdrivers
- Replacement Solder Tips
- Bench Top & Bulk Chemicals
- ESD Garments
- Stereo & Digital Microscopes
- Illuminated Magnifiers
Custom Fabricated Products:
- Custom Precision Flat Die-Cut Gaskets
- Short-Run / Long-Run Metal Stampings
- Precision Screw Machine Components
- Springs, Four-Slide, Stampings
Our Agency has long-standing associations with the companies we represent dating back to 1970 selling product in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan and Western Pennsylvania.
Sales are supported by inside and outside personnel at our agency.